Insects Screen Hinged
The American type hinged door is the ideal solution for main entrance and kitchen doors. It is a manually operated insect screen based on a pair of hinges. In order to obtain an automatic rebate effect a hinge with spring substitutes one of the standard hinges, upon request. The cover strip on the frame can be easily eliminated if not required and a bottom frame, 8 cm wide, is used for higher protection of the product. Closure is achieved with magnetic strip profiles.
This classical insect screen door offers us a variety of ad hoc manufacturing options:
- As a standard, the American hinged door is manufactured with fiberglass mesh color grey. Alternatively, other types of fiberglass mesh such as PET screen, the ideal solution for pet owners may be applied.
- Instead of an insect screen mesh under the transom profile, we can fit various bottom profiles 8 cm wide together, using a Tongue and Groove technique (or apply an aluminum laminated panel).
- The mesh may also be substituted by an aluminum laminated panel.
- Arched structure.
- Asymmetrical construction.
- Off – centered construction, in case of double doors.
The maximum dimensions recommended are as follows:
|Type||Width Min / Max||Height Min / Max|
|Single||– / 110 cm||– / 230 cm|
|Double||– / 200 cm||– / 230 cm|